Happy Blogging Birthday to Me!
Can you believe I have been blogging for a year now? I started this blog out of sheer boredom and a desire to write and although my other blogging efforts bit the dust (less said, the better) I have actually kept up with writing! I hope that I can can continue to devote time to making this a interesting read. Yay me!
WordPress.com prepared a 2012 report and it’s below. This is what I learned about my wee little blog.
- My readership is super, duper small but that’s okay.
- People like my TTV post. I should do more of them.
- I average about 1 written post a week.
- Except not really. It’s kind of skewered because I tend to have a few ideas for posts and then I get busy and forget to write them down and when I remember, I will blast through and will write a ton in one go.
- People also really liked the recipes and DIYs. I will try to write more of them. I have some in mind.
- I need to add more pics!
Anyways, click the report to read more. I thought it was kind of fascinating.
Here’s an excerpt:
The new Boeing 787 Dreamliner can carry about 250 passengers. This blog was viewed about 1,100 times in 2012. If it were a Dreamliner, it would take about 4 trips to carry that many people.